WelcomeUpdated Friday June 17, 2016 by Westborough Youth Football and Cheer.
As a member of AYF and Central Mass Youth Football and Cheer Conference (CMYFCC), Westborough Youth Football and Cheer Organization provides an opportunity for all children regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or religious preference an equal opportunity for participation in a safe, competitively balanced and organized setting.
Registration for the 2016 season is open! You can register by clicking HERE or on the Registration button at the top of the page.
I'm also happy to announce that the registration fees this year have not increased!
Couple things to note...
Remember, the best recruiters for the Westborough Youth Football and Cheer program have been our parents and players.
If you know of anyone would like to play, please have them contact Scott Meleski at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information in the offseason regarding the 2016 season, please contact Scott Meleski at email@example.com
To complete registration the following must be received:
1. Participant, Tracking and ID Card
2. Medical Clearance form or doctor's note/physical dated on or after January 1st, 2016
3. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Information
4. Waiver and Release of Liability
5. Image Release
6. An original birth certificate with a raised seal (for new players only or if returning players do not have one already on file)
7. Year end report card (June 2016)
8. Code of Conduct
9. Concussion Acknowledgement
(You will find the above forms as attachments when you register.)
After registration, please sign out of the site and sign back in to print out the WYFC forms which will have your child's name and information pre-populated. It will help you fill out the forms more quickly. Please bring the completed paperwork to equipment distribution (date/time TBA - and email will be sent when scheduled).
Practice information will come from your coach later in the summer.